Then we hit the metro to meet the cousins at Akihabara, an electronics and manga/anime district of Tokyo. Syl conked out on the Metro, while her mom caught up on some reading.
We visited an electronics store where Steven was wowed, and his Uncle Dan impulse-bought a new camera (the exchange rate is to die for!).
Lunch was... ample. And delicious! The kids put down amazing quantities of food.
In a Manga store, Syl and her mom practiced twinning.
We’ve gone back and forth on whether to visit the Robot Restaurant (which is neither a restaurant, nor a place where robots may be found). Dubbed “the number 1 tourist trap in Tokyo,” it proved too tempting for most of us to pass up. The kids and I LOVED it. I’ll let the other adults speak for themselves.
I’m not sure how to describe the show. Photos?
I’m not sure photos do it. Maybe a video?
In any event, we survived.
Afterwards, Uncle Ben and his kids headed to bed, and we grabbed some sushi.
This photo indicates Syl MAY be tiring of my photo taking. Too bad about that aforementioned new camera!
Another awesome day in Tokyo! We LOVE it here!
No comments:
Post a Comment