
Just a reminder that as the month goes on, I do add random photos to the gallery for whatever month we're in. So there are a whole bunch of photos, for instance, in the March 2008 gallery that I have not posted directly in the Blog.
I've also added a new gallery of my favorite black and white portraits of Sylvie.
Sylvie is getting over her cold. Despite having a hard time breathing, she didn't deprive us of so much as an hour of sleep while she worked through it. Now her Dad has it, and it is safe to say that he is being more of a baby about it than, well, the baby.
Sylvie is getting over her cold. Despite having a hard time breathing, she didn't deprive us of so much as an hour of sleep while she worked through it. Now her Dad has it, and it is safe to say that he is being more of a baby about it than, well, the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment