Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Milestones



Question: How does this crib look different from the last time I showed a photo of it?

Answer: It's been slept in!!
That's right. Realizing that we could not recall the last time Sylvie woke up in the middle of the night, Melissa and I bit the bullet and admitted it was time to move her into her own room. As I set her down last night she looked a little bit alarmed just for a second. But she closed her eyes as soon as I turned on her mobile, and she slept soundly for 11 hours and 15 minutes...
DESPITE her second milestone of the week: her first cold! Syl has herself a little head cold for the first time in her 5 months of life. She's all stuffed up, sneezing and coughing and blowing little snot bubbles. Of course her reaction is something like: "Hey mom and dad! I'm all stuffed up! Isn't that a hoot?" And she still slept right through the night (snoring a little).
Finally, one of several Easter pics. Will post the rest as soon as I can brush them up.

No comments: