Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sylvie's Mom is a Redhead!

Holy Moly! Sylvie's mom came home from her "hair cut" yesterday sporting a sassy new look!



Sylvie and I are big fans. I never expected to be married to a Ginger!  Of course this has renewed Sylvie's interest in altering the color of her own locks... though she is more inclined toward the blue that Aunt Emily was sporting some months back.

Wondering where it was that Melissa's got it into her head to adopt an auburn hue? I have a theory...


Those shots were taken, by the way, just before we headed into Boston for a date night. When next you are in town, we highly recommend:


You may or may not wish to follow up dinner and jazz with a visit to the DeLux Cafe, a place high on nostalgia for us from our South End days, but perhaps not everyone's cup of beer.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Pretty!

Naomi said...

I like it! Now I have 2 red-headed sisters!