Monday, January 2, 2012

Quite a comeback

Syl's Dad spent New Year's Day at Gillette Stadium, watching the Pats first drop 21 points to the Bills in the first quarter, and then run off 49 unanswered to win the game going away.  Add in the fact that on January 1 it was nearly 50 degrees and sunny at game time, and it was a pretty good day indeed.

Quick note: anyone who says I reacted to Tom Brady being stopped short in a clumsy run on third and goal at the two by jumping up and falling head first into the poor folks two rows in front of us is a dirty liar.  Unless of course the person saying that is the guy three rows in front of us who, um, "caught" my beer, in which case I can only say (again) I'm really sorry about that.  One of the nice things about Gillette is that even the nosebleeds are pretty good seats because the angle of the stadium is so steep that there is a decent view of the field even from the last row.  But as a result of that there isn't much room for error when one jumps up exuberantly to voice a strongly-held opinion re. play choice.  I cannot think of any other plausible explanation for the (alleged) mishap.

Jeff and the Minutemen

Yep, that's an Ochocinco jersey.  I am an optimist


Our View


Just before The Fall

Exodus

No comments: