Saturday, February 6, 2010

Some random videos from today

Just around the house this weekend:

A puzzle segueing nicely into a nap;


The latest in my futile effort to get Syl to sing her ABCs on camera (she blows through them no problem when it's not on, I swear - has for months! - but for some reason as soon as the camera is on she gets all coy. It also seems she enjoys yanking my chain...)


New ways of using her slide and tiny indoor jungle gym (by far the best thing I ever bought her, at least from a longevity of use perspective;


And a longer vid that gives a nice sense of Syl's budding imagination. She loves to play with her little stuffed animals now. The pudgy monkey she just got in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa is a new favorite. The plot is pretty limited: status check ("you ok?" "I ok."), followed by travel, followed by nap. Repeat. There's also some animal high-fiving, and an ear inventory. Somehow I find it endlessly fascinating to watch though...


Sylvie's Aunt Mary is coming over tonight while her mom and dad go into the city with their friends Chris and Jessica Green, to see a blues concert at a place we used to frequent in our law school days (a decade ago!!!). Aunt Mary is going to stay over night, which will be particularly fun for Syl.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Thanks for the great videos Dan! I must admit..."I OK, you ok?" is one of my favorites:>