Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jinxed... by Aunt Emily!!

The other day when I posted sarcastically (kind of) that the Haley household is trying to experience every major childhood illness in the space of a couple of months, Aunt Emily lodged a comment suggesting we try Chicken Pox next. Well...

It's not Chicken Pox. But I do have red spots and an itchy rash all over my upper body and face! Went on Amoxicillin a week ago for my sinus infection. Turns out I've developed a mild allergy. Woke up this morning thinking I was having a weird outbreak of adult acne on my forehead. Then I looked in the mirror while shaving and discovered it was all over my torso.

Doc says take Benadryl and watch for worse symptoms, like shortness of breath. None of that yet, so hopefully I'm getting off easy.

Said it before, will say it again now: we're ready for this winter to be OVER!

No comments: