Of course I don't get this fun side of her every night. Sometimes she can be a real grouch at bedtime. But lately I've seen more fun Sylvie than screaming Sylvie (knock wood)...
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Bedtime shenanigans
Sylvie and I have settled into kind of a nice weekday pattern. She seems to store up a bunch of energy and mischief to be deployed with/at me when I finally get home from work, in the short time we have together before she goes to bed. She's definitely inherited my love of being a noodge. This video really captures her sense of humor. She just gets a huge kick out of pushing my buttons. The video also does a good job of recording our nightly post-bath routine. First we brush teeth. Then we count things. Then she turns off the lights in the bathroom and makes a big deal of letting me out of the dark. Then she closes all the upstairs doors and tries to avoid the diapering process. Somehow, it's all fun every single time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
According to Great-Grandpa Steve, when my dad started counting as a baby, he started him on set theory.
'fraid if that's going to happen, Melissa will have to handle it. I'm barely equipped to get her through "addition theory."
Post a Comment