'
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Working out
Those who have met Sylvie know that almost from the get-go, she's been trying valiantly to hold up her own head. At not even a week old she was having pretty good success for a few seconds at a time, and now she barely needs any help at all. She's starting to really enjoy "tummy time," when she is placed on the floor or a bed or my chest on her stomach, and immediately starts trying to lift her head. Here's some video of the exercise... I realize that in some ways it looks kind of sadistic, but believe me - the noises she is making are *not* her "I'm upset" noises. They're more like her "oh yeah, push it" noises, at least until the very end when they are her "enough of this, Dad" noises. She's very articulate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is that a baby or a bird? :-)
Good stuff ... I think I asked this before but didn't get an answer. Are you just shooting video with your digital camera or did you buy a DV cam? And how are you editing -- iMovie? Final Cut?
My Sony digital camera creates video in a format iMovie won't edit, so I'm looking for options...
Dan prefers to answer his comments privately ... so just thought I'd let people know he responded. Doesn't like to clutter up the comments, apparently.
OK, that's a comment on your comment. If you try commenting on the comment to your comment, I'll take extraordinary measures up to and including deleting your comment and/or administering a beat down.
Post a Comment