


Sylvie continues to receive a steady stream of visitors. Last night, Uncles Ben and Pat and Aunt Lia came by and brought us pizza. Very nice of them!! Sylvie said, "Thanks, but I think I'll have... milk."
Then today, Matt, Michelle and Samantha LeBretton came for lunch. Sylvie's mom made delicious homemade focaccia, chicken and mozzarella sandwiches. Sylvie said, "Mmmm... smells great! But I'll have... milk."
I've put photos of all of our weekend visitors up in the "one month old" gallery, here. There are some REALLY good ones of Samantha LeBretton.
Those of you inclined to follow links from the main page may already know all about Samantha, through her blog. She's really a miracle baby. Born with a hole in her heart, she had a really tough - and scary - first few months of life. But she overcame a whole lot of odds and is now the beautiful, happy, unbelievably smiley little 6-month-old who visited us today.
Tomorrow Sylvie is going to help mom and dad decorate her first Christmas tree!! She'll celebrate with some... milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment