Friday, July 23, 2010

A few more photos from Ohio

Sylvie has been going going going, non-stop, since arriving in Ohio last Sunday.  Seems like all the fun is taking a little bit of a toll - she's looking pretty tired in these latest photos, and she's been pooped to the point of incoherence on our nightly computer chats.  A good way to get wiped, though - having too much fun!

In these latest photos she cuddles up to Great Grandma Betty and catches a cat nap on Grandpa Steve's lap (both yesterday), and then pays a visit to Mommy's childhood playground this afternoon.




Gotta say, I'm very ready for my girls to get home the day after tomorrow (though I  have some house cleaning to tend to before they arrive).  A week is a long time without a hug.  I imagine I'll get one or two before Sylvie goes down for the longest nap in  history...

Side note: Am I the only one who is a little startled by how long Syl's legs look in that photo with Grandpa Steve?  The kid is growing!

No comments: