Sunday, December 27, 2009

Home Safe


We made record time this morning - Syracuse to Holliston in just shy of 4.5 hours. I think we just beat the nasty traffic.

Sylvie hit the sack after a good lunch and is still sleeping now (5:15pm). She's whipped after a wonderful Christmas in Ohio. Sylvie woke up this morning in our hotel and declared "Santa's coming!!" How nice it was to be able to tell her that she's right - because she's been such a good girl, Santa will visit her again at our Florida Christmas in a couple of weeks!

Here's our family shot from Christmas Day, courtesy Aunt Amanda. I'd feel badly about Pax not being in it... but then again, about an hour after this shot was taken he tried to bite off my thumb! I'm working on getting many more photos up later this evening. I took lots.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, for a really nice time this week.

No comments: