Wow is time flying. How did we get to mid-December?
It is nice to be back to semi-regular work beers with my growing Boston Sprinklr team!
The dogs and I are very into our every morning hikes. Syl joins us when she can. The first weekend in December, a "quick hike" turned into a rock climbing adventure!
This is way steeper and higher than it looks in the photos.
On the way home we stopped a the farm stand and ran into this somewhat tired looking Santa.
Syl and I enjoyed the webcast of my Sprinklr friend, Julie's, NYC chorale ensemble.
The "horse pasture" has some new semi-permanent residents. The dogs don't even bother with them any more.
Spent a week in NYC and had dinner with Liz and Diem.
I love NYC at Christmas time. It is really decked out, despite ongoing challenges...
Running in Times Square is always a challenge, but fun!
Came home to find a dusting!
No comments:
Post a Comment