Saturday, October 13, 2018

Events

We've been out and about a lot the last couple of weeks.

Melissa and I took in Hamilton at the Boston Opera House with my colleague, Marc, and his wife, Gretchen. If you haven't seen it, it is every bit as amazing as everyone says. I don't know how anyone is creative enough to write something like that, but apparently they are.



We had really good seats. Third row.





The next night I made it to my first Pats game of the season, with another colleague, Jon. Big week.




We've also been doing a lot of eating out. Syl is still on the quest for the perfect Shirley Temple. This one wasn't it.



Look at my pretty girls.


Syl does some of her best work in restaurants.


We found an awesome Cuban place in Waltham. Syl thought it was just okay (again, sub-par S.T.), but Melissa and I have been twice in one week!



We also hit a neighborhood party. Melissa wore one of my shirts.


Not an event, but check out Super Mom helping Syl with her homework in the idyllic environs of our front yard.




No comments: