After dropping off Saachi at home, Sylvie and I headed to her piano recital. She did great! I'll post the video later if I can figure out how to do it.
Here's the recital gang:
The tall guy on the right is her teacher, Mr. Pete. We will miss him.
Then we headed to Home Goods for a vanity stool for Sylvie's bathroom and a few other absolutely vital accessories, such as a giant jar of gum balls (I'm so weak).
After that it was on to C&L Frosty for lunch.
Now Syl is relaxing in her office for a bit while I use the elliptical the sellers left for us.
I love that there's zero chance of me hitting my head in the new gym space.
Up next, sushi for dinner...or maybe just heading to bed. :)
UPDATE: I bailed on the elliptical in favor of the lounge chair and my kindle on the front porch. Summer...aaahhhh.









1 comment:
This looks like the perfect day!!!
Post a Comment