Got a good profile in this week's edition of the Boston Business Journal. Unfortunately the BBJ - even online - is strictly subscription-only. Did my best with a photocopy... Full text of the interview below. A few of the answers are kind of awkwardly paraphrased but I was really pleased with how it came out. Clicking on the pages below will open them larger in another window (I think).
And here's the full text, slightly more legibly (sorry for the weird formatting - BBJ really makes this difficult!:
And then today I got the nice surprise of a cool little plug in Boston Magazine's semi-annual "Power List" issue. If you read too fast you'll miss it, but it comes in the middle
of the second "case study" at this link.
3 comments:
Dan, this is so awesome! You're famous but still really great!
I'm so impressed- for tipping your hat to both your Dad and Budabings!
Thanks guys! Fun stuff.
Post a Comment