So of course despite the travel fatigue, I had to stay up late tonight going through photos. I finished, but I cannot post them all yet. Made a deal with Melissa: I could take as many as I wanted of whatever I wanted, but she gets veto authority over bathing suit photos before I put 'em up. So all of them are coming shortly, but if I had to pick just ten out of the majority of them that aren't subject to possible veto, these would be the ones...
Huge thanks to Dudley and Jen for inviting us to tag along on their vacation. We look forward to doing it again next year!











1 comment:
Should we be concerned that you have veto power over all the shots and selected two featuring your nipples?
Also, what do I have to do to get invited on a Winthrop vacation? :-)
Post a Comment