Great time this weekend at the Liggetts' INSANE Halloween party in Chester, CT. We have to hand it to Allison and Jeff - when they open their house to their friends, they seriously open the house. 100 or so people, tons of them kids. Trick-or-treating throughout the house. Lawn games, karaoke, food, drink, costumes. It was a wild, fun time.
 |
| Simba and Minnie |
 |
| Our gracious hosts |
 |
| Us |
To answer the obvious questions: Yes, it was uncomfortable. Yes, I realize it left somewhat less to the imagination than I realized when I bought it. Yes, I could see (kind of). And yes, I could drink beer through it.
 |
| I might as well jump |
 |
| Sydney - not a fan of the Blue Man |
 |
| Blue Crayon though, she liked. |
My sister tells me that Apple is about to get out of the photo hosting business, which means I am going to have to switch all of my photos over to another site. Annoying! So I'm starting with a Liggett Party gallery at SmugMug -
check it out here for a lot more photos of the festivities. And as luck would have it, one of the Liggetts' friends is a professional photographer - so there are even more (and better) shots (including of my epic battle with a horde of kids and a gorilla)
by clicking here.
After the party a few of the guys retired to the Pattaconk Tavern in downtown CT. The establishment very kindly allowed me to bar tend for a brief moment. Turned out there was yet another professional photog who happened to be in the bar. He snapped a few shots with his Droid and emailed them to me for my collection.
A great time - and it isn't even Halloween yet!
2 comments:
Only you Dan...only you...
I was trying to come up with something clever to leave in the comments, but whenever I look at the photos, my brain looks like this:
http://www.xenafan.com/movies/ghostbusters/ray.jpg
Post a Comment