Thursday, June 24, 2010

First ride at the carnival

And I mean "first ride at the carnival."  Syl got on the very first ride to fire up.  She piloted that chopper like a pro!  Very serious and intent.

Yes, it's what time of year again: the Holliston Lions Club Carnival.  This is the first year when Syl's dad is working it as a Lion.  Kind of a hoot, given then I recognize many of the rides from my childhood.  I don't mean I recognize the type of ride - I'm pretty sure they are the  very same rides. 

Syl and her mom went to the first night of the carnival on Wednesday, when I was in DC.  I'm working it tonight, and Syl and her mom were, as noted, the very first patrons to arrive.  Tomorrow night we're going again as a family, along with the O'Learys.  I'll have my camera with me and will get a few better quality photos, no doubt.

One thing is for sure: Sylvie LOVES the carnival.

No comments: