I just love this photo that Melissa took this evening when she and Sylvie joined Madeline, Jake and Trystan for a "Concert on the Green" downtown in Goodwill Park. She told me Sylvie and Madeline didn't stop running, dancing and JUMPING the whole time they were there, but I didn't really appreciate what that meant until I saw this picture. Apparently Jack skinned his knee on the way to the park, so he mostly cooled his heels and enjoyed the show.
Here are some more photos by Syl's Mom. She's becoming unusually blog-active, have you noticed? First an independent post this weekend while I was away, and now proactively taking the camera with her on an outing! What could be next!?

Looks like I missed a fun evening in the park.
And my girls made the Holliston Reporter!
Do you see them?
1 comment:
The action shot is amazing--I can feel the energy!
Post a Comment