Wednesday, October 18, 2023

 If you'd told me I'd bring Syl back to Las Vegas less than a year after our last swing through on our way to Utah I'd have said you were crazy. But when my friends Matt and Jen Hamilton offered us two tickets to see U2 at the Sphere, I could not pass up the "once in a lifetime" opportunity to see something totally new. Wow, was it worth the trip (even though we both hate Las Vegas, to be clear). 



That's the Sphere (the yellow orb) - it is the world's largest round building, and the entire outside is a huge high def screen. 







A nice woman from Germany gave Syl a gift while waiting in line. 



The hotel room wallpaper was speaking to Syl. 


Elevator out? 32 Floors by stairs (down, not up).



Syl looked like a security threat.




The inside is not metal. That is also a huge high-def screen. Made it look like the inside of the Parthenon!



AMAZING show in all ways. The photos do not come close to capturing it.













No comments: