The broken toe wasn't exactly helpful to the process, but I was excited earlier this month to take my first international work trip since the start of the pandemic: to Sardinia, Italy of all places, for an executive retreat and awards thing for our global sales team. It was a haul (Sardinia is far to the south, nearly in the Middle East). But as "work trips" go, I obviously have no complaints.
First of all, business class is a game changer.
The accommodations at the Forte Village resort were not too shabby either.
This is Ragy, our CEO, and our new Chief Marketing Officer, Arun. This was his first day on the job! All downhill from here for him!
We were stuck in a conference room for two days, but it wasn't bad all things considered.
This is our whole exec team having a working lunch.
Our head of culture and talent, Diane, with Ragy and me.
Dinner was at this amazing restored light house.
Events with the sales team were fun too.
On the way home, I discovered that Zurich airport has a massive outdoor roof deck. Every airport should have this!
No comments:
Post a Comment