
Is this a sign that I'm losing it, or just that I'm keeping my sense of humor? I choose the latter.

Meanwhile, a key Social Distancing accessory arrived last week. Our distanced backyard drinks now features a fire pit.

Bruschi finds it relaxing.

The Holsts brought Moose back yesterday for a romp. When it was time for them to leave, he didn't want to go... but our dogs apparently did.

Syl and I continue to do a bike ride every day...


These two are getting wiped out by the the activity our 7 day a week attention brings.

Today feels like a real first day of Spring.


Shorts were probably pushing it, but the sun is shining and the flowers blooming, so we were not inclined to argue with Syl's choices.

Lunch outside--ESPECIALLY in shorts--was definitely pushing it.

It was nice in the middle of the day to find Syl outside with B, of her own volition (no nagging required!).
Someone is suddenly interested in our book collection. Silver linings all around.





No comments:
Post a Comment