Just because my office is in NYC now, doesn't mean we can't host an occasional work party! Turns out there are roughly 20 "Sprinklrites" who live and work in the Boston area, mostly in sales. So when I got an invite recently to a Sprinklr NE holiday celebration, "location TBD," I checked with Melissa and then offered up our place.
Sly even agreed to wear a dress!
This is Melissa's way of "preparing."
It was a good crew: about 30 employees and spouses, including my pal Liz and her husband, Jake. Liz started with us this month!
We have used this crew from Sensational Foods for five parties now. They are great!
Turns out this young lady grew up in Holliston!
A bunch of my new colleagues showed up in t-shirts, reacting to my usual office attire. I like these people already!
Here we are with Liz and Jake. Syl and Melissa were glad to have some familiar faces, I think.
A really good group.
No comments:
Post a Comment