Saturday, October 5, 2019

Enjoying autumn

I can't say we are all a fan of the dropping temperatures, but we are definitely enjoying the beginning of fall here in Wayland. It helps that we've had a succession of just glorious weekends.




Last weekend, Melissa and I attended an athena friend's wedding in Nahant, one of the truly unique communities in New England. The setting was glorious, and it was nice to see some friends I've been missing since making my move.




I am managing to get in some good training in New York City, but nothing beats a morning run on the Charles River in autumn.



After 14 miles of running this morning, we took the dogs to a nearby farm that Melissa found for 3.65 miles of hiking. Oy, my legs!


Daddy braid shot!


Syl is rocking her new Sprinklr hoodie...




The  mutts love nothing more than off-leash hikes in the woods.






No comments: