Tuesday, September 3, 2019

My first day too - feeling welcomed

Well, like all good things my summer of leisure had to come to an end. Today I started a new job, as General Counsel of Sprinklr (I’m not good yet at explaining what we do, so click here).



Getting out of bed was easier than expected. My new commute will be Monday morning to the train station 23 minutes from home...



3.5 hours to Penn Station... 



I’ll be staying at the Renaissance, which is a three minute walk from the station. This is my weekday neighborhood for the foreseeable future. 







The office is two blocks down West 35th. 



The team certainly made me feel welcomed!









On Thursday evenings, I’ll reverse the process and head home. I get to work from home every Friday, which is nice. All in all, I’m a little nervous about the every-week travel, but feeling very excited about the company, the job, and especially the people I’ll be working with.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Congrats, Daneigh! Bummed that I left that NYC 'hood 4 years ago ... AP HQ was just down the street on 33rd between 9th & 10th. Great Korean food around MSG. Best of luck in the new gig.