Then it was off to Hida Folk Village, a preserved group of buildings on a hill overlooking the city (kind of like Plymouth Plantation, without the actors).
I try not to think about this sign.
This tree is 1200 years old. That is one old tree.
Spotted in a local sweets shop.
While Melissa, Lia and I did some window shopping, Uncle Ben earned his stripes by taking the kids to the playground.
A week and a half in Japan, and still not a less than fantastic meal...
We wrapped the night in various ways:
The kids took soaks, in shifts.
Aunt Melissa did some reading.
And Lia, Ben, and I headed out to find a bar... and yet again were stymied—whether by our own lack of familiarity of the area, our timing, or other factors, we do not know.

But in any event, this was our “night out.” Which was fine!
But in any event, this was our “night out.” Which was fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment