Saturday, September 17, 2016

Apple Picking

It is hard to go apple picking and remain in denial about the end of summer. This year we tried out Honey Pot Hill Orchards in Stow, home of North America's Largest Hedge Maze (I was skeptical too, but having spent 35 minutes trying to get OUT of it, I am a believer).



After a slow start (Syl was still dragging from the ropes course yesterday), we discovered the LADDERS and it was all uphill from there.



I love this shot.



Selfie with Aunt "A-No-Mi"!








The maze was really something. Apparently it is an exact replica of a hedge maze in England. I don't know from hedge mazes in England, but I cannot imagine what it takes to maintain this puppy.




There was  $100 fine for busting through the hedges, but no penalty for a through-hedge photo.




Eventually we consulted the map...


... and shortly thereafter, we found the exit (amazing!).



PS: Scarecrows are creepy.


No comments: