Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bruschi comes home (Pats Win!!!)

Not that one has anything to do with the other... but you cannot prove it doesn't...

We brought Bruschi home today. He barfed three times on the way home: once in my hat (trashed), twice on the plastic we set out after he barfed in my hat, and ZERO times on the car. The car remained unscathed.  All in all, it was a successful homecoming... especially because after a short period of, um, "skepticism," Sophie warmed up to the little guy. And who could blame her? He's adorable and sweet as can be.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Bruschi Haley, a Real Dog!!!













Yes, I went to the Pats' game. Yes, I wore this shirt. Yes, I paid too much for it on the internet to get it specifically for this photo...


Hi Aunt Willow! She took some of these photos. Like you couldn't tell...








I have the best wife in the world, in case anyone wonders.

No comments: