Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last day!

Day 7 was a bit of a mess. We started by planning to hit a cooking class the day AFTER we'd made reservations. Whoops. We then headed into Positano with the notion of doing some shopping (mission accomplished) and then hiking back up the hill to a restaurant we'd read about. Turns out the restaurant is closed. Whoops again. Luckily pretty much anywhere one stops around here will provide an awesome meal. Caffe Positano on the street overlooking the beach fit the bill. Then it was back to the hotel beach (from where I am typing this). I tried out a paddle board that must be defective (because why else would I keep falling off?). Luckily I did not learn first hand that the little jellyfish swimming around the board do in fact sting... 


Heading home in the morning, and while this has been the vacation of a lifetime neither of us can wait to see Syl. 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the dress, Melissa! Tell me about it!

Melissa said...

Thanks! It's the one Naomi & I picked up in Berkley. The brand is Effie's Heart--maybe available online?

Amanda said...

Supercute! I can see why you got it!