Finally finished my photos from last weekend's trip to NH with the Liggetts. Sunday we got some nice weather, so I was able to break out the real camera for our morning at Cranmore Mountain Adventure Park. By the way, if you are going to be in the NH Lakes Region, I Sylvie highly recommends it. Brand new, no lines, lots of fun.
This might be my favorite shot of Syl and me ever. It's definitely my favorite taken by Melissa. This is on the tube slide - basically snow tubes on a not-snow ramp. They go pretty darned fast! Hey-o!
I think Sylvie's favorite had to be the Mountain Coaster. She liked it so much, in fact, that on our third trip up she had a little... accident. The exchange went like this: Syl: "Dad... I peed." Me: "A little or a lot?" S: "A little." Me: "Can you hold the rest until we get down?" S: "Yes." ... S: "Dad?" Me: "Yes?" S: "Now it's a lot."
All in all it was a great trip last weekend, despite the uncertain weather. Maybe because of it - a lot of people stayed home who otherwise would have been standing in lines. We sure are lucky to have neat friends like the Liggetts!!
See all the photos from NH in the StoryLand Gallery.
And the June 2011 gallery closes out with nearly 500 photos (busy month)!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment