I got home from DC yesterday in time to join my girls at Goodwill Park for the season's last Concert in the Park. This week was geared specifically toward kids, though Melissa and I enjoyed the music as well. Syl has a nasty cold; on the way there she said, "I go to bed? Sleep?" and we almost turned around. After a picnic dinner on the blanket, however, she rallied strongly and joined day care pals Sophie and Kevin in running, dancing and climbing on the bleachers.
It's very cool to see Syl developing her own peer group. They light up when they see each other across the crowd. Also a nice moment when Sylvie took my hand and told Sophie's mom, "This myyyyy Daddy."
I didn't bring the camera, so these are Blackberry photos - apologies for the low quality, but they capture some of the fun.
 |
| It's Kevin! |
 |
| Boogeying with Sophie |
 |
| Tickle attack! |
 |
| Sophie shared her rice crispy treats |
 |
| A daycare inside joke? |
 |
| Climbing the bleachers. Always climbing... |
No comments:
Post a Comment