Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day at Play, Part I


Sylvie had an excellent Day Before Mommy's Birthday today, spending a whole lot of time doing her favorite things - running, climbing, jumping, swinging, hanging, sliding.

This morning Dad finally got the chance to take her to "gym" class at the Little Gym in Millis. Of course I brought my camera.

The place is a madhouse! It is all a little insane, with the toddlers allowed to either follow along with the teacher in her songs and activities... or not. They all chose 'not,' leaving this poor woman in the middle of the room, singing, whacking sticks together and giving instructions into a void. Basically she looked like a lunatic, but I suppose she's used to it.

Anyhow, Syl really impressed her dad on the balance beam and the rings. For obvious reasons (had to spot!) I didn't get any shots of her walking the beam, but she's good at it!


No comments: