Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rainy Weekend Videos

When we were home this weekend, we were indoors - it hardly feels like summer with temps in the sixties and a steady drizzle.  Sylvie took the opportunity to help with the housecleaning and work on her words.




She also spent some time working on impromptu gymnastics moves on a barstool (we really need to get this freakishly strong and coordinated toddler into a tumbling class...).


On the other end of the mood spectrum is this clip, caught surreptitiously yesterday afternoon as Syl really hit the wall.  She continues to LOVE her puzzles; especially the new foam number puzzle Grandma Lynne sent back from Ohio with Mommy.  She's really good with the numbers, but gets a little mixed up between the 9 and the 6 (and really, who doesn't?  I still do.).  Anyhow, I caught a moment of extreme frustration followed by surrender.  I shouldn't be so amused by this as I am, I know...

No comments: