Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sylvie... tough girl?






I never would have believed it until today, but apparently our Sylvie has some tough girl in her.

This weekend was beautiful - a real preview of spring.  We spent a lot of time outdoors, where Sylvie discovered the wonders of our front walk, steps and porch.  She also discovered splashing in puddles...

I got some of my favorite shots of her that I've taken in a long time (which is saying something), including these.  Tell me she doesn't look like a tough customer!  Many more in the March gallery.  A reminder, too, that I keep my favorite all-time shots in the Sylvie in Black and White gallery, including quite a few from today.  I'll have some video of  her outside time later on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl! Boxing gloves for her next birthday!

Anonymous said...

For some reason, the shot with her hands in her pockets makes me feel like she should be on a Springsteen cover.