Friday, July 25, 2008

Videos

First, the bath video...  Yes, I know the soundtrack is predictable.



Then a quick clip of her first time standing for Dad.  Also predictable - maybe inevitable - soundtrack.


The next one is a peek into the game we play (ok, Melissa plays) almost every evening, as Sylvie's pleasant disposition transitions slowly but surely into the pre-bedtime fussies.  One of her favorite things is to watch Melissa play peek-a-boo, but sometimes even that can't stave off the meltdown for long.  In fairness to Sylvie, I should point out that this isn't a video of her just sitting there slowly wigging out - she's reacting to her mom.  But it is a good look at how she gradually transitions from happy... to manic... to just fed up with it all.


And finally - she likes to move it move it.  Syl is definitely in the "move everywhere and get into everything" stage - which we understand will last about three to four years.  I'm amazed at how instinctively she goes for (1) consumer electronics, and (2) danger.

No comments: