Sunday, January 6, 2008

Look how I've grown!



... in just 9 weeks.  Pretty wild huh?  
We weighed Sylvie yesterday, and she's put on FIVE POUNDS since coming home from the hospital - from 6 pounds one ounce to 11 pounds even.  She's also stretching out vertically as well.  This is not surprising since she eats at every waking moment, but it is still impressive.  
In other news, big moment this morning.  Sitting on Dad's chest, Sylvie all of a sudden discovered her feet.  Her eyes went wide, and she lurched forward to grab them with both hands.  Then she sat there for a good three or four minutes, staring at them, grabbing them, jabbering away to them and occasionally bursting into squealing laughter.  Of course the video camera was nowhere in reach and she refused to repeat the performance later.
I'm off to CA for work this evening, and am quite sure that between then and when I get home Tuesday night she'll probably start walking, start talking, and maybe learn to drive...

No comments: